Progene is a scam.I signed up for free trial order - (cost $9.90) - but in the fine print they hid that they would charge $99.90 every 2 months and you could not get your "free trial" without giving your credit card info.

5 days after they shipped my order, they charged my account $99.90 (10/20/10) - have yet to ship my order. Said it is on back order (45 days after getting paid) and don't know when they will ship. Don't use this company. They will charge your account every 2 months and never ship out the product.

I have tried to cancel my order but have had no response.Would love to know if others out there have encounted any problems with this company.

Review about: Progene Free Trial.

Had an Experience with Progene?

Comments

Just retract it - VISA or AX should do that when you explained that you never authorized them.

Progene promised to ship me a free supply of progene for $9.95 and get a rebate on my $9.95.I never received the rebate and they with drew $99.90.

I had to cancel my credit card and report them to my banks fraud department. This product is only $49.00 at GNC. Can some one help me get reimbursed?

I never authorized this purchase and this is fraud.Credit card fraud.

lwhite682

I sent them the following e-mail:

"After reading all of the other consumer complaints on line about your company - this e-mail will instruct you to immediately: 1. Refund the $99.90 that you debited from my account on 10/20 with no product ever shipped as of today, 11/28/2010. Further, this e-mail is to advise that I am CANCELLING my account with you. You are not permitted to withdraw any further funds from my account.

I will be filing a dispute with my bank regarding the outstanding $99.90 that was withdrawn from my account on 10/20/2010 to get my money back. DO NOT TAKE ANY FURTHER FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNT AND

IMMEDIATELY CANCEL THIS SUBSCRIPTION.

Your failure to respond properly will result in a complaint with the Attorney General's office and I fully intend to request an investigation into your company! Please respond to this e-mail to advise that you have received this information and to confirm that you have cancelled this account."

FUNNY-I GOT MY MONEY BACK IN 24 HOURS...IMAGINE THAT! GO GET 'EM