BS.There's no schedule or reminder when to do the survey and I mailed their kit on time and they still charged my credit card.

THEIR ADVERTISED TRIAL IS BS. They basically find an excuse not to process you and charge you.

Anyone that says your lazy is doing a *** review. If I could sue this company against their business practices and make some money off of it, I would.

And I suggest anyone reading this look for a Class Action Lawsuit and file a complaint with the FTC, because its scams like this that cause so many problems.I actually put a little faith in this because they advertised it on the radio.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Progene. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $160 and wants Progene to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progene and progene free trial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Spokane, Washington, United States #1257992

I completed the clinical trial and everything went fine

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1226552

SCAM!!!! DO NOT GET SCREWED LIKE I DID.

Bradenton, Florida, United States #1206430

This review is 100 percent accurate.

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1199311

i fell for the same scam;missed a survey(they don't send them; you have to log in to find them) and they charged my cc 160.00$. Study is just a dishonest sales hook because they know people will forget to take the surveys exactly on time.