After hearing the commercial on the radio for this study I figured why not give it try?Maybe it will help with some of the issues I have experienced as I'v gotten older, such as fatigue, lack of energy and it being harder to lose weight as I have gotten older.

I logged on and answered the questions to see if I qualified and was told I did, I gave my credit card info, as I was told it was to "verily my age", not so that they would be able to charge my account. I received my test kit a couple weeks later, logged on answered the question registered my first test kit, the next day as instructed I did the saliva test, the next day I dropped it off at the post office and started taking the pills as instructed. I haven't even reached the first my first survey date and I have received a charge for $199.99. I went an logged onto the website and found the following message: "Our records indicate that the requirements of your study have not been completed within the schedule allotted.

As a result, you are responsible for the cost of the research materials plus any applicable shipping and handling. This amount will be charged to the same card you used when you originally purchased. If you believed you have reached this message in error, or if you have any further questions, feel free to email us at custserv@progene.com or call us at 1-866-776-4363." I have been trying to call and continue to get a busy signal, have tried emailing and get no response.

After reading several emails at this point I agree with many other's that this is a scam.I am willing to return the unused pills, and test kit and would like a refund of my funds.

This person wrote the review because of "was charged and should not have" of progene testosterone research study from Progene. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Progene to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Progene for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

agree, same thing happenned to me.