1.4K views
100% full Not resolved

Progene Test Study is a white collar scam, DONT PARTICIPATE!After receiving, following the directions very carefully and activating the already expired supplement for $.99 ($149.85 for study incompletion) on 11/9/15, they charged me full price on 11/27/15 for the supplement that DOES NOT WORK!

They locked me out of the survey question, then stated I did not complete the study. Apparently, money is more important to them than proper results because it does not work and I feel they know this. I now have a pending charge ($149.85) that will be put on hold and reported as fraud. The B.B.B.

is next and small claims court if needed. Money is not the issue here, legal fraud in the U.S.A.

is!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being legally scammed in the usa. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "product does not work as stated, expired before receiving it, all instuction followed properly still resulted in failure to comply, no refund as stated in they're disclosure, premature charges on my credit card, wrong begining dates " of progene supplement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Progene needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned progene supplement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Progene.

Had an Experience with Progene?

Comments